Wednesday, November 11, 2009

look at all these pictures

Charlita-9062 Um.  I like this picture.  This one is me when I was pretending to be a girl.  My name was Carlita.  I’m standing on the deck.  It felt kind of funny to be a girl.  I was actually a boy.  But I was a cute girl.  And my friend knowed that I was a boy even though I tried to trick him.  halloween-9013

Um, this is my favorite picture of Captain Hook.  I like it, it’s my very favorite one, cause I like Halloween and I like the way I look.  The hook and the vest and the white thing and the hat and the beard and the face I”m making.   halloween-9019 This is me pretending to be Captain Hook.  He’s someone in peter pan.   In the book Peter Pan all of his helpers I liked the part when uh, um, Captain Hook and all the other helpers locked those guys in the dungeon.

halloween-9030This is me without my hat on.   My dad made that cool beard.  It’s my very favorite picture.  halloween-9044 I like this.  It’s my very favorite one cause I like Halloween.  I like it cause I choosed a good costume.  Hazel was a black cat for Halloween.  And Emmeline was a lion….get it?  Emm-a-lion. 

 

And my mom was a witch, but my dad wasn’t anything.  -6083Um.  I like this one of me jumping on the trampoline.  Cause I like where I was staying for three days.  We played some tennis the last day when we were leaving.  I made a cool thing with legos there.  I love legos.   -6622 Up, I liked that fuzzy caterpillar.  I got to see it, but I didn’t want to touch it.  Um, that was when I was playing tennis.  I had my very own tennis racket.  -8307 This is me carving my pumpkin.  It was on Halloween night and my mom was taking a picture of me carving my pumkin.  That’s all. -8316 Look at this one.  This one was when we turned off all of the lights and the pumpkin shined.  -8317 And, about this one, of those pumpkins.  That was when we were turning off the lights, just like the one above, that’s when all the lights were turned off.   We’re trying to make the same faces as our pumpkins.  I like daddy’s face.  baby ashley-0001

This one is us eating ice cream at the cow place.  We were having so much fun.  it was really cold. 

I like going to the cow place.  It’s my favorite place.  There's a new bench there.   I like it even more than Costco, but it’s closed for the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment