Friday, June 12, 2009

I D B

Did you know that we went to the Cow Place with our bikes? Did you know I’m good about eating it off a cone? I had strawberry. It was very delicious. bar harbor-0372

Did you know this is one of our friends? And did you know that they have a baby? And did you know they have trains?baby isabel-8424 Did you know this was when it was winter time? See, there are no leaves on the trees. And that was when it was fall. This is my uncle Tal and he’s carrying us in his arms. And he’s fun. And did you know that we builded a fort with him? The magic word for the fort was taskigi. And did you know on the back of his car he has a trailer? And it’s cool, and we can go inside.

bar harbor-0316

Did you know that this is a picture of Uncle Tal and Anita going on a bike ride with us? Anita is the one with the black jacket. And they are going to get married. And I love Anitia.

bar harbor-0340

Did you know this is um ah Uncle Tal with Charlie and the drill. I’m wearing a vest and a hat and some glasses. And those are Uncle Tal’s shoes. They don’t fit me. I really need one of those vestes. bar harbor-2446

No comments:

Post a Comment